My body still has no cramping or bleeding. I'm unsure how long I'd be allowed to wait for my body before Dr would decide a D&C would be needed. It's important to me and our children that our baby be buried and all information I'm receiving is we wouldn't receive remains for burial after surgical management. I requested my Dr prescribe me medication to induce like we did with Ean and hubby picked them up today. This time I'll be at home instead of in the hospital because the baby is little enough. I'll use the medication Saturday and I hope it goes well or I'll have to repeat the process again in 3 days then if it doesn't work I don't know if we can wait any longer or try inducing again but I think we'd be advised surgical management as our last option. By Saturday I'd be 12 weeks and it's estimated by measurements that Riley's heart stopped around 8w-8w4d. We heard it clearly on fetal doppler at 8w3d so my guess is that's the last day it was beating.
Leave a Reply.
Precious Baby so loved by Mommy, Daddy, Brother and his two Sisters. This precious baby was our little rainbow after a storm, our remaining ember of hope and an answer to prayer. On April 2, 2018 when I was 10w2d pregnant we learned our baby no longer had a heartbeat and was only measuring around 8 weeks. We believe this precious baby was a boy. He arrived in Heaven when his heart stopped at 8w4d on March 21, 2018. His body was delivered at 12w on April 14, 2018 @ 3:20PM. He was laid to rest April 16, 2016 about 3:40PM. Riley Ember and Ean Rigel are buried together and are in Heaven together with their other two siblings. Riley Ember will be forever loved and remembered.